If you choose to use Marketingo’s Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using Marketingo’s Service, Marketingo may require you to provide Marketingo with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to :
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on Marketingo’s website
- Data about how you use this website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the devise you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to Marketingo whether through Marketingo’s contact form ,over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
Marketingo may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Marketingo by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email Marketingo send or by contacting Marketingo.
The data that Marketingo collects will be used to contact or identify you.
Links to Other Sites
Marketingo may appoint third-party companies and/or individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate the Service;
- To provide the Service on Marketingo’s behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist Marketingo in analyzing how its Service is used.
Marketingo wants to inform its Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Data The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on Marketingo behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Marketingo values your trust in providing Marketingo your Personal Data thus Marketingo is striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and Marketingo cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Marketingo may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with all legal obligations;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Marketingo;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- Protect against any legal liabilities .